- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Longman, Queensland, 2019.
- Committee service
- House of Representatives Standing: Employment, Education and Training from 4.7.2019; Indigenous Affairs from 4.7.2019; Tax and Revenue from 4.7.2019.
- Born 20.2.1968, Brisbane, Australia
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- Garage Attendant, Ampol Redcliffe, 1984.
- Factory hand, James Saddlery, Brendale, 1984. .
- Storeperson/Sales Assistant, Glenfords Power Tools from 1984 to 1986.
- Sales Assistant, Errol Stewarts, Strathpine from 1986 to 1988.
- Sales Assistant, Chandlers, Kawana Waters from 1988 to 1989.
- Assistant Manager, Chandlers, Kawana Waters from 1989 to 1991.
- Store Manager, Chandlers, Caboolture from 1991 to 1995.
- Account Manager, Philips Electronics from 1996 to 1997.
- State Manager, Philips Car Audio from 1997 to 1998.
- Account Manager, Philips DAP from 1998 to 2000.
- Joint Venture Partner, The Good Guys, Morayfield from 2001 to 2006.
- Franchisee, Drummond Golf, Lawnton from 2007 to 2012.
- Franchisee, Drummond Golf, Gosford from 2016 to 2019.
- Franchisee, Durmmond Golf, Maroochydore from 2018 to 2019.
- Name: Longman
- Location: The Division of Longman consists of: part of the Moreton Bay Regional Council, part of the Somerset Regional Council, and part of the Sunshine Coast Regional Council.
- Area: 1,237 Sq km
- Electors enrolled: 114,718 (at 10.6.2019)
- Industries: Tourism, light industry, beef cattle, horse studs, prawn farming, poultry farms, pig farming, and various crops including grains, pineapples, fruit and flower farms.