- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Goldstein, Victoria, 2016. Re-elected 2019.
- Committee service
- Joint Statutory: Intelligence and Security from 4.7.2019.
- Joint Standing: Trade and Investment Growth from 20.6.2018 to 1.7.2019; Treaties from 23.7.2019.
- House of Representatives Standing: Health, Aged Care and Sport from 14.9.2016 to 11.4.2019; Industry, Innovation, Science and Resources from 14.9.2016 to 11.4.2019; Social Policy and Legal Affairs from 14.9.2016 to 11.4.2019; Economics from 10.9.2018 (Chair from 10.9.2018).
- Party positions
- Member of the Liberal Party of Australia (Vic.) from 1998 to 2013.
- Chair of the Liberal Party Burwood State Electorate Council from 2002 to 2005.
- Chair of the Liberal Party Burwood State Electorate Council from 2008 to 2010.
- Convenor of the Liberal Party Book Club from 2009 to 2013.
- Chair of the Liberal Party Southern Metropolitan Region Committee from 2010 to 2013.
- Member of the Liberal Party of Australia (Vic.) from 2016.
- Born 12.3.1980, Prahan, Australia
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- GradCertEnergy&CarbonMgt (Murdoch University).
- DipBus (Victorian Qualifications Authority).
- MDip&Tde(IntTde) (Monash University).
- BA(Polcy St) (Monash University).
- Electorate Officer, Parliament of Victoria, 1999-2001.
- Vice President, Monash University Student Union Caulfield, 2001.
- President, Monash University Student Union Caulfield, 2002.
- President, Monash University Student Union Caulfield, 2003.
- Project Manager, Australian APEC Study Centre (Development), 2004-06.
- Trade Consultant, ITS Global, 2006.
- Senior Associate, SDA Strategic communication consulting, 2007-10.
- Policy director, Institute of Public Affairs, 2007-13.
- Principal consultant, Dynamic Sunrise Consulting, 2007-14.
- Contributor, Melbourne Talk Radio, 2011-12.
- Contributor and occasional host, 3AW 693 Talk Radio, 2012-13.
- Australia's Human Rights Commissioner, 2014-16.
- Principal consultant, Dynamic Sunrise Consulting, 2016.
- Name: Goldstein
- Location: The Division of Goldstein consists of: Bayside City Council, and part of Glen Eira City Council.
- Area: 50 Sq km
- Electors enrolled: 108,514 (at 7.6.2019)
- Industries: Light industrial and commercial activities and retail trade.
- Turning Left or Right: Values in Modern Politics (joint ed. with C Carli and P Collits), Australia, Connor Court Publishing: 2013.