- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Denison, Tasmania, 2010. Re-elected 2013, 2016. Elected to the House of Representatives for Clark, Tasmania, following electoral redistribution, 2019.
- Committee service
- Joint Statutory: Intelligence and Security from 18.11.2010 to 5.8.2013.
- Joint Select: Gambling Reform from 21.10.2010 to 24.6.2013; Australia Fund Establishment from 2.10.2014 to 25.6.2015.
- Born 8.11.1961, Tamworth, Australia
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- GradDipMgt ().
- BA (University of New South Wales).
- GradDipDefenceSt ().
- Australian Army 1980-2001.
- Manager, Training Solutions, Raytheon Australia 2000-01.
- Manager, Strategic Pursuits, Raytheon Australia 2001.
- Senior Strategic Analyst, Office of National Assessments 2001-02.
- Senior Transnational Issues Analyst, Office of National Assessments 2002-03.
- Writer 2003-08.
- Small business owner 2008-10.
- Military Service
- Cadet, Royal Military College of Australia, Duntroon 1980-84.
- Infantry Officer, Australian Army 1984-2001.
- Name: Clark
- Location: The Division of Clark is centred on Hobart and consists of the: City of Glenorchy, City of Hobart, and part of the Municipality of Kingborough.
- Area: 292 Sq km
- Electors enrolled: 73,846 (at 7.6.2019)
- Industries: Banking and retail, chocolate and confectionery, catamaran construction, brewery, zinc works, food and timber processing, heavy transport, wholesale trade, engineering works, glass products and port facilities at Hobart.
- Axis of deceit, Black Inc., Melbourne: 2004.
- Axis of deceit, revised edition, Black Inc., Melbourne: 2010.