- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Robertson, New South Wales, 2013. Re-elected 2016 and 2019.
- Parliamentary positions
- Member of the Speaker's Panel from 12.2.2015 to 9.5.2016.
- Member of the Speaker's Panel from 30.8.2016.
- Committee service
- Joint Statutory: Public Accounts and Audit from 14.9.2016 to 15.9.2016; Public Accounts and Audit from 4.7.2019 (Chair from 31.7.2019).
- Joint Standing: Treaties from 19.10.2015 to 9.5.2016; Electoral Matters from 14.9.2016; National Broadband Network from 14.9.2016 to 1.7.2019.
- House of Representatives Standing: Infrastructure and Communications from 4.12.2013 to 13.10.2015; Communications and the Arts from 11.11.2015 to 9.5.2016; Employment, Education and Training from 14.9.2016 to 7.11.2016; Health, Aged Care and Sport from 7.11.2016; Petitions from 21.6.2017 to 11.4.2019.
- Born 1.1.1973, Canberra, Australia
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- BA(Hons) (University of Sydney).
- Teacher 1996-98.
- Electorate officer and adviser, 1999-2003.
- Corporate Affairs and Communications, Telstra Corporation Ltd, 2004-11.
- Government relations adviser 2011-12.
- Name: Robertson
- Location: Robertson covers an area from the Hawkesbury River and Broken Bay in the south, west to Gunderman, north along the Gosford City Council Boundary to Kulnura, then east and south along the Gosford City Council boundary until it crosses the main Northern Railway Line at Lisarow. South along the main Northern Railway line to North Gosford, then east along Glennie Street, Clyde Road, Carlton Road, The Entrance Road, Ocean View Drive and Wamberal Lagoon inlet to the coast. The main towns include Erina, Gosford, Gunderman, Kulnura, Mooney Mooney, Narara, Patonga, Somersby, Terrigal and Woy Woy.
- Area: 980 Sq km
- Electors enrolled: 111,142 (at 6.6.2019)
- Industries: Tourism, retail, service industries, light manufacturing and processing. Citrus, vegetable and flower growing, poultry products.
|Capitol Telephone||(02) 6277 4738|
|Capitol Fax||(02) 6277 4739|
|Electorate Telephone||(02) 4322 2400|
|Electorate Fax||(02) 4322 2499|