- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Gellibrand, Victoria, 2013. Re-elected 2016 and 2019.
- Committee service
- Joint Statutory: Corporations and Financial Services from 4.12.2013 to 9.5.2016; Public Accounts and Audit from 4.12.2013 to 12.2.2015; Public Accounts and Audit from 22.7.2019.
- Joint Standing: Treaties from 4.12.2013 to 9.5.2016; National Broadband Network from 23.7.2019.
- House of Representatives Standing: Education and Employment from 4.12.2013 to 9.5.2016; Publications from 4.12.2013 to 9.5.2016; Tax and Revenue from 4.12.2013 to 9.5.2016; Health from 14.7.2014 to 19.10.2015; Communications and the Arts from 19.10.2015 to 9.5.2016; Communications and the Arts from 15.9.2016 to 11.4.2019.
- Parliamentary party positions
- Shadow Assistant Minister for Communications from 2.6.2019.
- Shadow Assistant Minister for Cyber Security from 2.6.2019.
- Born 8.6.1982, Toowoomba, Australia
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- MPPM (Monash University).
- MSc(Pol&Comm)(Hons) (London School of Economics and Political Science).
- LLB(Hons) (Bond University).
- Solicitor, Mallesons Stephen Jaques 2003-05.
- Deputy Chief of Staff to Senator the Hon. SM Conroy 2005-07.
- Deputy Chief of Staff to Senator the Hon. SM Conroy 2008-09.
- Senior Adviser to the Hon. JM Brumby 2009.
- Telstra Manager 2009-13.
- Name: Gellibrand
- Location: The Division of Gellibrand consists of: Hobsons Bay City Council, part of the Maribyrnong City Council, and part of Wyndham City Council.
- Area: 124 Sq km
- Electors enrolled: 111,194 (at 12.6.2019)
- Industries: Manufacturing, transportation and warehousing, construction, food processing, education and training, healthcare, tourism and retail.