- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Bonner, Queensland, 2004. Defeated at general elections 2007. Elected to the House of Representatives for Bonner, Queensland, 2010. Re-elected 2013 and 2016 and 2019.
- Parliamentary positions
- Member of the Speaker's Panel from 14.11.2013 to 9.5.2016.
- Member of the Speaker's Panel from 30.8.2016.
- Committee service
- Joint Statutory: Broadcasting of Parliamentary Proceedings (formerly Broadcasting) from 14.9.2016 to 1.7.2019; Public Accounts and Audit from 4.7.2019 to 17.9.2019; Public Accounts and Audit from 5.5.2020.
- Joint Standing: National Capital and External Territories from 4.12.2013 to 9.5.2016; Treaties from 1.9.2016 to 1.7.2019; Migration from 9.11.2016 to 1.7.2019; Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade from 23.7.2019.
- House of Representatives Standing: Employment, Workplace Relations and Workforce Participation from 1.12.2004 to 17.10.2007; Health and Ageing from 1.12.2004 to 17.10.2007; Publications from 25.10.2010 to 5.8.2013; Social Policy and Legal Affairs from 25.10.2010 to 5.8.2013; Privileges and Members' Interests from 5.12.2013 to 9.5.2016; Petitions from 14.9.2016 to 21.6.2017; Publications from 14.9.2016 to 11.4.2019; Privileges and Members' Interests from 15.6.2017 to 11.4.2019 (Chair from 15.6.2017 to 11.4.2019); Procedure from 4.7.2019 to 17.9.2019 (Chair from 4.7.2019 to 17.9.2019); Procedure from 5.5.2020 (Chair from 12.2.2020).
- Born 8.10.1966, Melbourne, Australia
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- AFAMI (Australian Marketing Institute).
- BCom (Griffith University).
- MIPMA (Institute of Personnel Management Australia).
- Marketing manager 1992-94.
- Managing director 1994-99.
- Research officer 2000-04.
- Business development manager 2007-10.
- Name: Bonner
- Location: The Division of Bonner consists of: part of the Brisbane City Council, and part of the Redland City Council.
- Area: 374 Sq km
- Electors enrolled: 104,599 (at 6.6.2019)
- Industries: Industries include tourism, transport, manufacturing and retail. The Port of Brisbane is located in Bonner as are light industrial areas in Murarrie, Hemmant and Lytton.
|Capitol Telephone||(02) 6277 4632|
|Capitol Fax||(02) 6277 8535|
|Electorate Telephone||(07) 3893 3488|
|Electorate Fax||(07) 3893 3422|