- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Paterson, New South Wales, 2016. Re-elected 2019.
- Committee service
- Joint Standing: Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade from 23.7.2019.
- House of Representatives Standing: Agriculture and Water Resources from 15.9.2016 to 15.6.2017; Agriculture and Water Resources from 21.5.2018 to 11.4.2019 (Deputy Chair from 21.5.2018 to 11.4.2019); Industry, Innovation, Science and Resources from 22.7.2019.
- House of Representatives Select: Regional Development and Decentralisation from 13.6.2017 to 28.6.2018; Regional Australia from 29.7.2019 (Deputy Chair from 19.9.2019).
- Born 3.9.1970, Kurri Kurri, Australia
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- BCom (University of Newcastle).
- BA (University of Newcastle).
- Researcher/ Producer/ Reporter, NBN Television, 1991-93.
- Radio Presenter, 2KO, 1992.
- Business Manager, Hunter Region Organisation of Councils, 1993-96.
- Electorate Officer, Office of Joel Fitzgibbon MP, 1996-97.
- Executive Director, Hunter Tourism, 1997.
- Student and mother, 1998-2001.
- Small business owner and cafe operator, 2001-04.
- Radio Broadcaster, 2004-16.
- Local government service
- Member, Hunter Region Organisation of Councils from 1993 to 1996.
- Name: Paterson
- Location: Paterson extends from Neath, Kurri Kurri and Williamtown in the south, along the Hunter River and Port Stephens in the north and along the Hunter Expressway to the west. The main towns include Kurri Kurri, Maitland, Medowie, Neath, Nelson Bay, Raymond Terrace and Williamtown.
- Area: 1,123 Sq km
- Electors enrolled: 122,820 (at 7.6.2019)
- Industries: Beef and dairy cattle, mixed farming, maize, fishing and oyster farming, general engineering, transport, construction, tourism and recreational industries.