- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Gilmore, New South Wales, 2013 and 2016.
- Committee service
- House of Representatives Standing: Education and Employment from 4.12.13 to 9.5.16; Health from 4.12.13 to 2.2.16; Indigenous Affairs from 14.9.16.
- Joint Standing: Corporations and Financial Services from 11.2.15 to 2.2.16; Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade from 14.9.16; National Disability Insurance Scheme from 14.9.16.
- Party positions
- Member, Liberal Party from 2006.
- Vice-President, State Electoral Council 2009-11.
- Branch Delegate, Liberal Party Women's Council 2010-12.
- Branch Treasurer 2010-12.
- Born 16.9.1955, Milton, NSW.
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- BSc (ANU), DipEd (CCAE), MEd (CSU).
- Certificate IV in Visual Arts.
- Waitress, cook, cleaner 1974-77.
- High school science teacher 1979-88.
- Company director, family manufacturing business 1988-2003 and 2004-05.
- Volunteer teacher, India 2003.
- Community art teacher 2006.
- Electorate officer 2007-12.
- Tutor, University of Wollongong 2011.
Location: south-eastern New South Wales; it includes the centres of Berry, Bomaderry, Gerringong, Kangaroo Valley, Kiama, Milton, Minnamurra, Nowra, Shellharbour, Shell Cove, Sussex Inlet, Ulladulla and Warilla.
Area: 6 342 sq km.
Electors enrolled: 115 878 (at 2.7.16).
Industries: tourism, timber, dairy and beef cattle, paper mill, brickworks, light engineering, dairy products, steel fabrication and fishing.
State electorates: Gilmore includes the New South Wales Legislative Assembly electorate of South Coast, and parts of Kiama and Shellharbour.