- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Werriwa, New South Wales, 2016. Re-elected 2019.
- Committee service
- Joint Standing: Parliamentary Library (formerly Library) from 17.10.2016.
- House of Representatives Standing: Environment and Energy from 15.9.2016 to 11.4.2019; Publications from 10.10.2016 to 11.4.2019; House from 22.7.2019; Indigenous Affairs from 22.7.2019; Selection from 22.7.2019.
- Parliamentary party positions
- Opposition Whip in the House of Representatives from 2.7.2019.
- Party positions
- Secretary of the Australian Labor Party Holsworthy State Electorate Council.
- Secretary of the Australian Labor Party Werriwa Federal Electorate Council.
- Delegate to the Australian Labor Party State Conference (NSW) from 1999.
- President of the Australian Labor Party Liverpool South Branch from 2009 to 2013.
- Secretary of the Australian Labor Party Liverpool South Branch from 2013.
- Treasurer of the Australian Labor Party Liverpool South Branch from 2013.
- Delegate to the Australian Labor Party National Conference, 2015.
- Born 6.10.1961, Sydney, Australia
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- Bank officer, 1979-2008.
- Councillor, Liverpool City Council, 2008-16.
- Electorate officer, 2008-16.
- Local government service
- Councillor, Liverpool City Council from 2008 to 2016.
- Name: Werriwa
- Location: Werriwa covers an area from Badgerys Creek, Cecil Hills and Bonnyrigg (part) in the north, to Denham Court, Bardia, Macquarie Links and Macquarie Fields in the south. Bounded by the Georges River, South Western Motorway, Liverpool Street, Calabro Avenue, Hoxton Park Road and Maxwells Creek to the east and Bringelly Road, The Northern Road, the western border of Badgerys Creek and Oaky Creek to the west. The main suburbs include Ashcroft, Austral, Badgerys Creek, Bardia, Bonnyrigg Heights, Bringelly, Cartwright, Casula, Cecil Hills, Cecil Park, Denham Court, Edmondson Park, Elizabeth Hills, Glenfield, Green Valley, Heckenberg, Hinchinbrook, Horningsea Park, Hoxton Park, Long Point, Lurnea, Macquarie Fields, Macquarie Links, Prestons and West Hoxton.
- Area: 172 Sq km
- Electors enrolled: 117,693 (at 14.6.2019)
- Industries: Manufacturing, retail, health care services and industries.