- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Petrie, Queensland, 2013. Re-elected 2016 and 2019.
- Ministerial appointments
- Assistant Minister for Community Housing, Homelessness and Community Services from 29.5.2019.
- Committee service
- Joint Standing: National Broadband Network from 14.9.2016 to 1.7.2019.
- House of Representatives Standing: Publications from 4.12.2013 to 9.5.2016; Communications and the Arts from 14.9.2016 to 11.4.2019 (Chair from 14.9.2016 to 11.4.2019); Environment and Energy from 14.9.2016 to 11.4.2019.
- Born 6.6.1972, Brisbane, Australia
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- CertIIIPestMgt (Brisbane North Institute of TAFE).
- Judo Black Belt, Sho Dan (Qld representative).
- PADI (Professional Association of Diving Instructors).
- DipBus (Brisbane North Institute of TAFE).
- Sony Australia Ltd, 1993-2001.
- Managing director 2002-13.
- Name: Petrie
- Location: The Division of Petrie consists of: part of the Brisbane City Council, and part of the Moreton Bay Regional Council.
- Area: 152 Sq km
- Electors enrolled: 115,449 (at 7.6.2019)
- Industries: The area is mainly residential with some light industrial and commercial activities.