- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Canning, Western Australia at by-election 2015, vice D Randall (deceased). Re-elected 2016 and 2019.
- Parliamentary positions
- Member of the Speaker's Panel from 1.9.2016.
- Committee service
- Joint Statutory: Intelligence and Security from 15.9.2016 (Chair from 8.2.2017); Public Accounts and Audit from 13.8.2018 to 1.7.2019.
- Joint Standing: Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade from 2.2.2016 to 9.5.2016; Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade from 14.9.2016 to 4.12.2017; National Capital and External Territories from 14.9.2016 to 9.2.2017; Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade from 23.7.2019.
- House of Representatives Standing: Tax and Revenue from 19.10.2015 to 9.5.2016; Infrastructure, Transport and Cities from 4.2.2016 to 9.5.2016; Employment, Education and Training from 4.7.2019.
- Born 30.9.1982, Wangaratta, Australia
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- BA(Hons) (University of New South Wales).
- Army Officer, 2007-15.
- Military Service
- Australian Defence Force Academy, 2003-05.
- Royal Military College, Duntroon, 2006.
- 2nd Cavalry Regiment, 2007-09.
- Special Air Service Regiment, 2010-15.
- Name: Canning
- Location: Canning covers an area from the south-east metropolitan areas of Perth to the adjoining rural areas in the east and south. It encompasses the Cities of Armadale (part) and Mandurah and the Shires of Boddington, Kalamunda (part), Murray, Serpentine-Jarrahdale and Waroona. It includes the boundary suburbs of Armadale (part), Ashendon, Bannister (part), Bedfordale, Byford, Canning Mills, Carmel, Crossman, Darling Downs, Gosnells (part), Hilbert (part), Hopeland, Jarrahdale, Keralup (part), Keysbrook, Lake Clifton, Lakelands, Lesley, Lower Hotham, Madora Bay, Mardella, Marradong, Martin, Mount Richon, Mount Wells, Nanga Brook, Oakford, Oldbury, Orange Grove, Pickering Brook, Preston Beach, Quindanning, Roleystone, Solus, Stake Hill, Upper Murray, Wagerup, Wungong (part), and Wuraming.
- Area: 6,304 Sq km
- Electors enrolled: 107,207 (at 10.6.2019)
- Industries: Some heavy and light industry, mining, agriculture, recreation, tourism and forestry.