- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Perth, Western Australia, 2016.
- Committee service
- House of Representatives Standing: Indigenous Affairs from 15.9.16.
- Parliamentary party positions
- Shadow Assistant Minister for Digital Economy and Startups from 23.07.16 to 14.9.16.
- Shadow Assistant Minister for Innovation from 23.07.16 to 14.9.16.
- Shadow Assistant Minister for Resources and Western Australia from 23.07.16 to 14.9.16.
- Shadow Minister for Consumer Affairs from 14.9.16.
- Shadow Minister Assisting for Resources from 14.9.16.
- Party positions
- Senior Vice President, ALP, 2015-.
- Born 25.3.1975, Mount Lawley, WA.
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- BA (UWA).
- LLB (Murdoch).
- Solicitor, 2000-10.
- Barrister, 2010-16.
Description: inner metropolitan.
Location: north central and north-eastern Perth; it includes the city of Perth and the suburbs of Ashfield, Bassendean, Bayswater, Bedford, Beechboro, East Perth, Eden Hill, Embleton, Highgate, Inglewood, Kiara, Lockridge, Maylands, Morley, Mt Lawley, Noranda, Northbridge, and parts of Coolbinia, Dianella, Menora, North Perth, West Perth and Yokine.
Area: 80 sq km.
Electors enrolled: 98 714 (at 2.7.16).
Industries: commercial, retail and service industries, administration.
State electorates: Perth includes the Western Australian Legislative Assembly electorates of Bassendean and Maylands, and parts of Morley, Mount Lawley and Perth.
|Position||Date From||Date to||District||Branch||Party||State|
|Perth||House of Representatives||Western Australia|