- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Solomon, Northern Territory, 2016. Re-elected 2019.
- Committee service
- House of Representatives Standing: Industry, Innovation, Science and Resources from 15.9.2016 to 11.4.2019; Agriculture and Water Resources from 22.7.2019; Industry, Innovation, Science and Resources from 22.7.2019 to 23.7.2019; Infrastructure, Transport and Cities from 23.7.2019 (Deputy Chair from 23.7.2019).
- Parliamentary party positions
- Deputy Chair of the Australian Labor Party Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Caucus Committee.
- Born 17.9.1971, Melbourne, Australia
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- BA (UNSW Canberra at the Australian Defence Force Academy).
- Royal Military College (Duntroon), 1993.
- Level 3 in Bahasa Indonesian.
- Military Officer, 1990-2001.
- Founder, Life, Love and Health not-for-profit (Timor-Leste), 2002-05.
- Military Officer, Australian Army, Timor-Leste, 2005-08.
- Founder, Remote Area Health Corps, 2008.
- Advisor, Office of the President of Timor-Leste, 2008-10.
- Chief Executive Officer, St Vincent de Paul Society, 2010-11.
- Advisor, Senator for the Northern Territory and Member for Lingiari (NT), 2011-16.
- Military Service
- Parachute Infantry, Commandos, Defence Cooperation Programs, Norforce and overseas service in Malaysia and Timor-Leste.
- Australian Army 1990-2001.
- Name: Solomon
- Location: Solomon covers the Darwin Municipality, the Palmerston Municipality (with the exception of the suburbs of Farrar, Johnston, Mitchell, Yarrawonga and Zuccoli), and the unincorporated areas of the Darwin Rates Act Area and East Arm.
- Area: 191 Sq km
- Electors enrolled: 69,336 (at 4.6.2019)
- Industries: Tourism, mining, horticulture, fishing and light industry.
- Timor-Leste Presidential Medal of Merit, 2006.
- Order of Australia Medal (for development work and fundraising for Timor-Leste), 26.01.2006.