- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Moore, Western Australia, 2013. Re-elected 2016 and 2019.
- Parliamentary positions
- Member of the Speaker's Panel from 18.11.2013 to 9.5.2016.
- Member of the Speaker's Panel from 1.9.2016.
- Committee service
- Joint Statutory: Public Works from 4.12.2013 to 9.5.2016; Public Works from 14.9.2016 to 23.7.2019; Human Rights from 14.9.2016 (Chair from 14.9.2016 to 16.10.2019).
- Joint Standing: Electoral Matters from 4.12.2013 to 9.5.2016.
- Joint Select: Government Procurement from 9.2.2017 to 29.6.2017.
- House of Representatives Standing: Tax and Revenue from 4.12.2013 to 19.10.2015; Procedure from 4.12.2013 to 9.5.2016; Procedure from 14.9.2016; Privileges and Members' Interests from 14.9.2016; Publications from 4.7.2019.
- Party positions
- Member of the Liberal Party State Council (WA) from 1997 to 2012.
- Vice-President of the Liberal Party Moore Division from 1997 to 2007.
- President of the Liberal Party Moore Division from 2007 to 2011.
- Member of the Liberal Party State Executive (WA) from 2007 to 2011.
- Member of the Liberal Party Constitutional and Drafting Committee from 2008 to 2012.
- Member of the Liberal Party Appeals and Disciplinary Committee from 2008 to 2012.
- Born 3.7.1975, Singapore
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- BCom (Curtin University).
- EDP (University of Pennsylvania).
- MBA (Curtin University).
- Accountant, Hendry Rae and Court (later Grant Thornton) Chartered Accountants 1992-97.
- Company Director, Westcapital Group of Companies 1997-2013.
- Research officer (part-time) to the Hon. G Cash, MLC, President of the WA Legislative Council and I Osborne, MLA, Cabinet Secretary (WA) 1998-2001.
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Company Directors from 2006.
- Fellow, Australian Institute of Management from 2006.
- Senior Associate, Financial Services Institute of Australasia from 2008.
- Local government service
- Councillor, City of Wanneroo from 1999 to 2013.
- Name: Moore
- Location: Moore contains most of the City of Joondalup and a small portion of the City of Wanneroo. It includes the suburbs of Burns Beach, Connolly, Craigie, Currambine, Duncraig, Edgewater, Greenwood, Heathridge, Hillarys, Iluka, Joondalup, Kallaroo, Kingsley (part), Kinross, Marmion, Mullaloo, Ocean Reef, Padbury, Sorrento and Woodvale.
- Area: 90 Sq km
- Electors enrolled: 101,523 (at 6.6.2019)
- Industries: Industries include medical, education, retail, recreation, light industrial, commercial, and hospitality.
- Awarded Centenary Medal, 01.01.2001.