- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Macarthur, New South Wales, 2016. Re-elected 2019.
- Committee service
- Joint Standing: Northern Australia from 15.9.2016 to 12.10.2016; Parliamentary Library from 15.9.2016 to 1.7.2019.
- House of Representatives Standing: Health, Aged Care and Sport from 15.9.2016 (Deputy Chair from 25.7.2019); Social Policy and Legal Affairs from 12.10.2016.
- Born 23.4.1953, Sydney, Australia
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- MBBS (University of Sydney).
- FRACP (Royal Australasian College of Physicians).
- Paediatrician, 1978-2016.
- Name: Macarthur
- Location: Macarthur covers an area from The Northern Road, Narellan Road, and the western border of the Campbelltown City Council in the west to the eastern border of the Shire of Campbelltown in the east. The northern boundary follows the northern border of the Camden Council and Campbelltown City Council, Campbelltown Road, Williamson and Henderson Roads. The southern boundary follows the southern boundary of the Campbelltown City Council. The main suburbs include Airds, Blairmount, Bradbury, Campbelltown, Catherine Field, Claymore, Currans Hill, Denham Court, Glen Alpine, Gilead, Harrington Park, Ingleburn, Leppington, Leumeah, Menangle Park, Minto, Oran Park, Raby, Rosemedow, St. Andrews, St. Helens Park and Wedderburn.
- Area: 363 Sq km
- Electors enrolled: 119,094 (at 14.6.2019)
- Industries: Commercial, service, small business and light industrial activities, fruit, vegetable, fodder crops and wine production.
- 'Nebuhaler versus nebuliser in children with acute asthma', with PP Van Asperen, British Medical Journal, pp. 1873-74, 1984.
- 'Syndrome diagnosis with single-nucleotide polymorphism (SNP) microarray', (with M Edwards, S Brescianini, C Allgood, R Dunstan, P Patradoon-Ho, R Chin, L Morgan, T Pervez, M Legendre, T Burgess, S Amselem and J Whitehall), Journal of Paediatric Child Health, pp. 85-89 30.7.2015.