- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Dunkley, Victoria, 2016.
- Committee service
- Joint Standing: Treaties from 1.9.16; Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade from 14.9.16; Migration from 14.9.16.
- Party positions
- Committee Member, Dunkley FEC, 2015-16.
- Born 6.8.1983, Mitcham, Vic.
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- M. Diplomacy (with Distinction), LLM (International Law), and GDLP (ANU).
- LLB (Hons) (with Science minor), (UC).
- Admitted as a Legal Practictioner, ACT Supreme Court.
- Cert. IV (Property Practice), (Real Estate Institute of NSW).
- Associate, Magistrate John Burns, Magistrate of the Australian Capital Territory, 2006-07.
- Lawyer, Dibbs Abbott Stillman (now DibbsBarker), 2007.
- Project Consultant/Team Leader, AIATSIS, 2008.
- Policy Officer, Department of Agriculture, 2008-09.
- Senior Legal Services Officer/Senior Legislation Officer, Department of Agriculture, 2009-10.
- International Lawyer, Kosovo Property Agency through the United Nations, 2010-12.
- Political and legislative adviser, Senator the Hon. Michael Ronaldson, 2012-13.
- CEO, Mildura Development Corporation, 2013-15.
- Small business owner, Nineteen Consulting, 2015-16.
Description: outer metropolitan.
Location: south eastern outskirts of Melbourne; it includes the suburbs of Baxter (part), Frankston, Frankston North, Frankston South, Langwarrin, Langwarrin South, Mt Eliza, Mornington, Seaford and Skye (part).
Area: 140 sq km.
Electors enrolled: 104 957 (at 2.7.16).
Industries: light industry, commercial and retail.
State electorates: Dunkley includes the Victorian Legislative Assembly electorate of Frankston, and parts of Carrum, Hastings and Mornington.