- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Mallee, Victoria, 2013 and 2016.
- Committee service
- House of Representatives Standing: Environment from 4.12.13 to 9.9.15 and from 14.9.15 to 9.5.16; Agriculture and Water Resources from 14.9.16; Communications and the Arts from14.9.16; Environment and Energy from 14.9.16.
- Joint Standing: Treaties from 4.12.13 to 2.2.16; National Broadband Network from 14.9.16.
- Born 2.7.1975, Carnarvon, WA.
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- Australian Nuffield Scholar.
- Wheat and sheep farmer from 1994.
- President, Victorian Farmers Federation 2009-12.
Location: north-western Victoria; it includes the centres of Horsham, Kerang, Mildura, St Arnaud, Stawell, Swan Hill and Warracknabeal.
Area: 73 879 sq km.
Electors enrolled: 99 324 (at 2.7.16).
Industries: dried fruit, citrus, stone fruit, wheat and cereals, wool, sheep, vegetables, vineyards, olive oil, dairying, beef cattle, meat works, mining and flour milling.
State electorates: Mallee includes the Victorian Legislative Assembly electorate of Mildura, and parts of Lowan, Murray Plains and Ripon.