- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the Senate for Queensland 2016. Election ruled void 27.10.2017 under section 44 of the Constitution; ruled ineligible from 2.7.16. Elected to the Senate for Queensland 2019.
- Committee service
- Senate Select: Resilience of Electricity Infrastructure in a Warming World from 13.10.2016 to 7.4.2017; Lending to Primary Production Customers from 20.3.2017 to 27.10.2017 (Chair from 20.3.2017 to 27.10.2017); Effectiveness of the Australian Government's Northern Australia Agenda from 22.7.2019.
- Senate Legislative and General Purpose Standing: Finance and Public Administration: Legislation from 4.7.2019; Finance and Public Administration: References from 4.7.2019.
- Born 3.5.1955, Disergarh, India
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- BEng(Mech)(Hons) (University of Queensland).
- MBA (University of Chicago).
- Vineyard labourer, 1973.
- Coal face miner underground, 1977-79.
- Mining engineer, 1979-83.
- Mine management, 1983-84.
- Mine manager, 1984-88.
- General manager, 1990-93.
- Investigating climate claims from 2008.
- Various reports, a selection are at www.conscious.com.au .