- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the Senate for Victoria 2016. Re-elected 2019.
- Ministerial appointments
- Assistant Minister for Superannuation, Financial Services and Financial Technology from 29.5.2019.
- Committee service
- Senate Standing: Regulations and Ordinances from 1.9.2016 to 22.3.2018; Publications from 12.9.2016 to 1.7.2019; Scrutiny of Bills from 12.9.2016 to 28.11.2016; Scrutiny of Bills from 15.2.2017 to 1.7.2019; Procedure from 10.9.2018 to 13.2.2019; Appropriations, Staffing and Security from 13.2.2019 to 1.7.2019; House from 13.2.2019; Selection of Bills from 13.2.2019 to 1.7.2019.
- Senate Select: Funding for Research into Cancers with Low Survival Rates from 1.12.2016 to 28.11.2017; Lending to Primary Production Customers from 20.3.2017 to 6.12.2017.
- Senate Legislative and General Purpose Standing: Economics: Legislation from 1.9.2016 to 1.7.2019 (Chair from 1.9.2016 to 1.7.2019); Economics: References from 1.9.2016 to 1.7.2019; Environment and Communications: Legislation from 1.9.2016 to 27.3.2017; Environment and Communications: References from 16.2.2017 to 29.3.2017 (Substitute member from 16.2.2017 to 29.3.2017); Legal and Constitutional Affairs: Legislation from 27.3.2017 to 1.7.2019.
- Joint Statutory: Corporations and Financial Services from 12.9.2016 to 30.11.2016; Corporations and Financial Services from 16.11.2017 to 11.4.2019; Public Accounts and Audit from 5.2.2018 to 22.3.2018; Law Enforcement from 10.9.2018 to 11.4.2019.
- Joint Standing: National Disability Insurance Scheme from 12.9.2016 to 17.8.2017; National Broadband Network from 15.9.2016 to 11.4.2019; Trade and Investment Growth from 22.6.2017 to 12.2.2018; Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade from 6.10.2018 to 21.10.2018.
- Parliamentary party positions
- Government Deputy Whip from 10.9.2018.
- Party positions
- Secretary of the Liberal Party Armadale Branch from 2003 to 2005.
- President of the Liberal Party Armadale Branch from 2005 to 2007.
- Delegate to the Liberal Party State Assembly from 2007 to 2016.
- Group Chair of the Liberal Party Women's Council Canterbury Evening Discussion from 2007 to 2011.
- Member of the Liberal Party Administrative Committee from 2009 to 2012.
- Chairman of the Liberal Party Communities Engagement Standing Committee from 2009 to 2010.
- Secretary of the Liberal Party Armadale Branch from 2009 to 2016.
- Member of the Liberal Party Women's Council Executive, 2010.
- Chairman of the Liberal Party Training Standing Committee from 2010 to 2014.
- Delegate to the Liberal Party State Council from 2011 to 2016.
- Dame Elizabeth Couchman Scholar of the Liberal Party Women's Council, 2013.
- Member of the Liberal Party Administrative Committee from 2013 to 2015.
- Born 30.4.1971, Melbourne, Australia
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- BCom (University of Melbourne)
- Company Directors' Course
- GradDipFin&Inv (Securities Institute of Australia)
- GradDipA(PolSc) (University of Melbourne)
- Investment Research Manager, NAFM/ NAB, 1995-98
- Private Banker, NAB, 1998-99
- Senior Manager, Rothschild Australia, 1999-2003
- Committee of Management, PANDA, 2005-06
- Vice President, Deutsche Bank, 2008-09
- Director, Royal Children's Hospital, 2011-16
- Senior Strategic Policy Adviser, Australian Super, 2015-16
- Director, Federation Square, 2015-16