- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the House of Representatives for Oxley, Queensland, 1996. Defeated at general elections 1998. Elected to the Senate for Queensland 2016.
- Committee service
- Senate Select: Lending to Primary Production Customers from 13.11.2017 to 6.12.2017 (Chair from 13.11.2017 to 6.12.2017).
- Joint Standing: National Broadband Network from 11.10.2016 to 18.6.2018.
- Joint Select: Australia's Family Law System from 19.9.2019 (Deputy Chair from 24.10.2019).
- Parliamentary party positions
- Leader of the Federal Parliamentary Pauline Hanson's One Nation from 2.7.2016.
- Pauline Hanson's One Nation Whip in the Senate from 2.7.2019.
- Born 27.5.1954, Brisbane, Australia
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- Mother of four.
- Small business owner 1978-97.
- Federal Member for Oxley (Qld), 1996-98.
- Local government service
- Councillor, Ipswich City Council from 1994 to 1995.
- Untamed & Unashamed: Time to Explain, JoJo Publishing, Victoria: 2007.