- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the Senate for Tasmania 2016.
- Ministerial appointments
- Assistant Minister for Forestry and Fisheries from 29.5.2019.
- Assistant Minister for Regional Tourism from 29.5.2019.
- Committee service
- Senate Standing: Scrutiny of Bills from 1.9.2016 to 1.7.2019; Publications from 12.9.2016 to 5.2.2018; Procedure from 13.2.2019; Appropriations, Staffing and Security from 2.7.2019.
- Senate Select: Resilience of Electricity Infrastructure in a Warming World from 24.11.2016 to 7.4.2017; Strengthening Multiculturalism from 1.12.2016 to 17.8.2017; Future of Public Interest Journalism from 11.5.2017 to 5.2.2018.
- Senate Legislative and General Purpose Standing: Community Affairs: Legislation from 1.9.2016 to 27.6.2018 (Chair from 1.9.2016 to 21.8.2017); Community Affairs: References from 1.9.2016 to 27.6.2018; Environment and Communications: Legislation from 1.9.2016 to 1.7.2019 (Chair from 21.8.2017 to 1.7.2019); Environment and Communications: References from 1.9.2016 to 1.7.2019; Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade: Legislation from 13.2.2019 to 25.2.2019.
- Joint Statutory: Public Accounts and Audit from 12.9.2016 to 28.11.2016.
- Joint Standing: Parliamentary Library (formerly Library) from 12.9.2016 to 11.4.2019; National Capital and External Territories from 12.9.2016 to 11.4.2019; National Disability Insurance Scheme from 12.9.2016 to 3.4.2019.
- Joint Select: Royal Commission into Institutional Responses to Child Sexual Abuse from 22.6.2017 to 15.12.2017; Constitutional Recognition Relating to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Peoples (2018) from 22.3.2018 to 29.11.2018.
- Parliamentary party positions
- Government Deputy Whip in the Senate from 12.2.2019 to 2.7.2019.
- Deputy Manager of Government Business in the Senate from 2.7.2019.
- Party positions
- Officeholder of the Southern Young Liberals Bellerive and Western Franklin Branches.
- Delegate to the Liberal Party State Council (Tas.).
- Officeholder of the Liberal Party Franklin Branch.
- Member of the Liberal Party (Tas.) from 2001.
- Vice-President of the Liberal Party Franklin Branch from 2008 to 2009.
- Member of the Liberal Party Constitutional Review Committee from 2009 to 2011.
- Born 31.12.1982, Launceston, Australia
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- BA (University of Tasmania).
- LLB (University of Tasmania).
- Electorate Officer, Senator the Hon. P Calvert, 2003-05.
- Adviser, Senator the Hon. E Abetz, 2005-09.
- Chief of Staff, Senator the Hon. S Parry, 2009-10.
- Deputy Chief of Staff, Leader of the Opposition (Tas.) the Hon. WEF Hodgman MP, 2010-14.
- Deputy Chief of Staff, Premier of Tasmania the Hon. WEF Hodgman MP, 2014-16.