- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the Senate for Western Australia 2016.
- Born 5.6.1964, Narrogin, WA.
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- Cert. Sheep and Wool; and Cert. Animal Physiology (Fremantle TAFE).
- Wool classer and wool buyer, 1982-97.
- AWB Grain Acquisition Agent, 1995-97.
- Business entrepreneur in farming, manufacturing, inventor and transport/logistics, 1996-2014.
- Leading Grain Acquisition Agent (AWB) in Australia, 1996.
- 'Storage Bin', 2015202345, Australian Divisional Patents, IP Australia, 2004.