- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the Senate for Queensland 2016.
- Committee service
- Senate Standing: Regulations and Ordinances from 1.9.2016 to 1.7.2019.
- Senate Select: Future of Work and Workers from 19.10.2017 to 19.9.2018; Fair Dinkum Power from 5.12.2018 to 28.6.2019 (Deputy Chair from 6.12.2018 to 28.6.2019); Jobs for the Future in Regional Areas from 1.8.2019; Administration of Sports Grants from 5.2.2020 (Chair from 7.2.2020).
- Senate Legislative and General Purpose Standing: Environment and Communications: References from 1.9.2016 to 1.7.2019; Rural and Regional Affairs and Transport: References from 1.9.2016 to 1.7.2019; Environment and Communications: Legislation from 1.9.2016 to 1.7.2019; Legal and Constitutional Affairs: Legislation from 4.7.2019; Legal and Constitutional Affairs: References from 4.7.2019.
- Joint Statutory: Corporations and Financial Services from 13.2.2019 to 1.7.2019 (Deputy Chair from 26.2.2019 to 1.7.2019).
- Joint Standing: Trade and Investment Growth from 12.9.2016 to 1.7.2019; Foreign Affairs, Defence and Trade from 14.9.2016 to 14.8.2017; National Disability Insurance Scheme from 22.7.2019; Northern Australia from 22.7.2019 (Deputy Chair from 1.8.2019).
- Party positions
- Member of the Australian Labor Party from 1995.
- Organiser of the Australian Labor Party National Secretariat, 2004.
- Organiser of the Australian Labor Party State Branch (Qld.) from 2004 to 2007.
- Secretary of the Australian Labor Party State Branch (Qld.) from 2008 to 2014.
- Campaign Director of Australian Labor Party State Branch (Qld.) from 2014 to 2015.
- Born 24.2.1978, Brisbane, Australia
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- BA (Griffith University).
- Advisor, Leader of the Opposition, Hon. KM Rudd MP, 2007.
- State Secretary, ALP Qld Branch, 2008-14.
- Campaign Director, ALP Qld Branch, 2014-15.