- Parliamentary service
- Elected to the Senate for New South Wales 2016.
- Parliamentary party positions
- Pauline Hanson's One Nation Party Whip from 1.9.16.
- Party positions
- PHON National Director, 2001-03.
- Born 25.2.1948, Cessnock, NSW.
- Qualifications and occupation before entering Federal Parliament
- Dip. T. (Sydney Teachers College).
- Assoc. Dip. Structural Engineering (Sydney TAFE).
- Apprentice Boilermaker, 1963-68.
- Boilermaker, 1968-70.
- Draftsman (trainee), 1971-73.
- Design Draftsman, 1973-78.
- Teacher of Engineering Drawing, 1978-82.
- Lecturer, Teacher Education, 1982-87.
- Architectural building design consultant, 1987-2016.
- Local government service
- Councillor, Cessnock City Council, 1987-99.
- Deputy Mayor, Cessnock City Council, 1997.